Exciting changes have arrived and we are here to keep you up to date on what’s new. Plaza Home Mortgage® has some recent updates to Manufactured Housing options, FICO reductions, and an improvement to our VA Jumbo program. Take a look at what will be effective February 10, 2022.
Manufactured Housing Expansion
- Now allowing single-wide manufactured homes on Plaza’s Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac eligible, FHA, VA and USDA programs
- Cash-out now allowed on multi-wide manufactured homes for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac eligible, FHA and VA
- Manufactured housing FICO overlays have been removed. FICO requirements for manufactured housing will now align with FICO requirements for stick-built housing
FICO Reductions and Changes
- Minimum FICO for Plaza’s USDA program has been reduced from 620 to 600
- Minimum FICO for FHA cash-out has been reduced from 620 to 580
- FHA AUS approved loans where the co-borrower does not have a FICO are allowed. Loans will be priced using the FICO score(s) of the borrower(s) with a score. Manual underwriting not allowed
VA Jumbo Now to $2.5 Million
We’re excited to increase VA Jumbo maximum loan amounts to $2.5M from $1.5M.
Stay current with all these exciting new changes! Plaza is here to make sure you are maximizing your business potential and keeping clients up to date.
For more information reach out to us at email@example.com or visit us at plazahomemortgage.com.